The Code Enforcement Division enforces many city codes including but not limited to:
* Building without a Permit * Overgrown Yards/Vacant lots
* Businesses in Residential Areas * Over-Occupancy
* Commercial Vehicles in Residential Areas * Sign Violations
* Junk, Trash and Debris * Non-operational Vehicles
* Open/Unsecure Buildings * Yard Parking
To report a violation, please call (352) 334-5030 or fill out the form below:
To find out if a case has been issued for an address, or to follow a case, searches can be done through the Public Access Portal.
Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.