Landlord Applications are mailed out annually to single family residential property owners who do not have homestead exemption.
- If you have purchased a home which is used as your primary residence and you have not filed for homestead exemption, then you can contact the Alachua County Property Appraiser at (352) 374-5230.
- If you have purchased a home in a single family neighborhood to use as a rental, then a Landlord Permit may be required. For additional information please contact Code Enforcement at (352) 334-5030.
- If you have an existing rental and you have questions about billing, please contact Code Enforcement at (352) 334-5030.
The following links provide helpful information:
- Pamphlets & Brochures:
- Parking Plan Information:
- Municipal Code Chapter 14.5:
- Affidavit of Occupancy:
- Florida's Landlord/Tenant Law:
- Landlord License and Point Lookup: